About this Agreement:
This is an agreement between you (the purchaser) and Marketing Chase (trading as Green Screen Lab). We have tried to write this in simple language that we hope is easy to understand. If you have any questions, or you don’t know whether this license permits your intended use, please contact us for clarification before purchasing any product.
As with most end user licenses, you are purchasing a license to use a Virtual Studio – you are not purchasing the copyright to the design, but rather just the rights to use the Virtual Studio. These are ‘royalty free’ so once you’ve purchased it, you are free to use it (subject to this Agreement) for personal and commercial projects without any additional fees.
You can download and install the files on your own computers (up to a maximum of 2 seats) that belong to you. You can make archival copies only for your own purposes. You may not distribute the files to other people outside your organization, but you may temporarily provide the files to a graphic designer, developer or other person who is working on your behalf, provided they agree to use the files exclusively for your project, agree to the terms of this Agreement, and retain no copies of the files upon completion of the work.
You may use your own imagery in conjunction with these sets (specifically background skyline images, plasma or monitor screen sources), and you may also modify the base studio layers (eg changing colours within the set), but please do check the Restrictions section below first.
These files are not for re-sale under any circumstances. Unless expressly stated above, you may not redistribute, sell, rent, load, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer them. The Virtual Studio Set is provided “as is”, and neither Marketing Chase, Green Screen Lab, Greenscreenlab.com nor any of their officers, employees, managers, members, shareholders, directors or suppliers, shall be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental, arising out of or relating to the use of, or the inability to use, these Virtual Studio Sets.
Demo versions are not permitted for broadcast or commercial use of any kind. They are for evaluation and testing purposes only.
- Personal use
- Commercial use
- Blog and podcast production
- YouTube video blogging
- Broadcast production
- DVD productions
- Student productions
- Non-profit / church productions
- Web/streaming and live production
- Reproduction or redistribution of the original files in any way
- Resale or sale of original or slightly altered files
- Sale as a set or other package
- Any illegal use or as a part of an illegal use under the laws in which you reside
The user is permitted to make one single copy for backup purposes.
- The user may not sell, sub-license, transfer, copy (except for one backup) or assign licensed content from greenscreenlab.com
- The user shall not use licensed content for illegal purposes.
- The user shall not use licensed content in trademarks, logos or service marks.
- The user shall not sell any licensed content as a part of a library or set collection
- Can not be used for software development
You are granted the rights to use our products in good faith, and by making a purchase you are promising to adhere to the terms of this Agreement to the best of your ability, and in good faith.